1. We base our class
designations on the AMA rule book, though you may see some variations.
2. Honda CRF150R’s will be
allowed in the older 85cc class, age 12 thru 15
3. Race Day Awards based on a 1 per 3 rider entries, except we guarntee top 3 riders awars, if 5 in class
4. “All” 50cc Riders will
5. Proof of age may be required
for Youth Classes as of 1/1/2016
6. Riders must run a minimum of 6 of the 8 scheduled races to qualify for year-end awards. We will count all races for year end awards.
7. In the event of a points tie
the winner will be decided by the number of 1st place finishes.
8. In the event both riders have the same number of 1st place finishes the tie will then be broken by which rider has the most 2nd place finishes, and progress in the same fashion until the tie is broken.
9. Riders must be signed up
before they ride practice.
10. Rider must appear on the
score sheet one lap to be scored for the overall.
11. Problems with the final scores for an event must be brought to the attention of track officials AND CORRECTED ON RACE DAY. Final Scores must be posted for 20 minutes before awards will be given out. Do not call during the week to ask that a score be changed, if it is not corrected on race day the final score will stand.
12. The top 3 beginner riders
in overall points will be moved into Amateur class the following year.
13. No one is allowed on the
track during practice or racing, except the 50cc races. ( 1 parent per rider
14. If you race in the Fun Class 50cc-110cc, you may not race any other class. This class was designed for brothers, sisters, or riders just learning to ride on a track. It is not intended for serious racing.
15. You may only be one age on race day. (Example: You can't run 85cc 7-11 and run 85cc 12-15.)
16. Those choosing not to ride heat races and/or sign up for main event after heat races have ran, will line up after riders who races heat races.
17. If you have a bike problem during the heat race, you may switch bikes for the main event.
18. There will be NO REFUND once practice has begin..
LET’S GO RACING!