2020 Moonlight Indoor Supplemental Rules
1. We base our class designations on the AMA rule book, though you may see some variations.
2. Honda CRF150R’s will be allowed in the older 85cc class, age 12 thru 15
3. Race Day Awards based on a 1 per 3 rider entries. Except we guarantee top 3 riders awards, when there
are 5 or more riders in the class.
4. “All” 50cc Riders will receive awards
5. Proof of age may be required for Youth Classes as of 12/19/20
6. You may Remain “Age” that you are the Day of Round 1 through Round 12.
7. Riders must run a minimum of 9 of the 12 scheduled races to qualify for year-end awards.
8. In the event of a points tie the winner will be decided by the Final Main Event.
9. In the event both riders have the same number of 1st place finishes the tie will then be broken by which
rider has the most 2nd place finishes, and progress in the same fashion until the tie is broken.
10. In the event of more than (16) Entries in a class, we will make Duplicate Classes. Both Classes will pay
11. Event will be (2) Moto Format, both motos count.(We will NOT run LCQ's) Everyone Races 2 Motos.
12. At Round 11 & 12, The Top 16 in Points will run in Class together.
13. Riders must be signed up before they ride practice.
14. Rider must appear on the score sheet one lap to be scored for the overall.
15. Problems with the final scores for an event must be brought to the attention of track officials AND
CORRECTED ON RACE DAY. Final Scores must be posted for 20 minutes before awards will be given out. Do not
call during the week to ask that a score be changed, if it is not corrected on race day the final score will stand.
16. The top 3 beginner riders in overall points will be moved into Novice class the following year.
17. Beginner Classes are for NEW riders. During a series if a rider receives 4 wins or 5 second place finishes,
or a combination of 5 First & Second place finishes (minimum 5 riders in a class) the rider will be
advanced at that time. At the end of the year D class riders will be advanced as needed.. If you’re fast
enough to win the D Class, then you need to start the series in the C Class. If a rider has previously won a
championship in any series any class (excluding Women & Girls) that rider has to advance by December
31 that same year. When you get advanced, you don’t take your points with you. You will still have the
points that you earned in the D class, and get series awards if you have earned them. The D Class is a
beginner class and a chance to try racing to see if you like it. It isn’t a place to plan on winning a
18. No one is allowed on the track during practice or racing.
19. You may only be one age on race day. (Example: You can't run 85cc 7-11 and run 85cc 12-15.)
20. All races count towards overall for the event.
21. There will be NO REFUND once practice has begun.